What Are The Benefits Of The Pixel Co2 Laser?
If you’re searching for a way to revitalize your dull, tired looking skin, Pixel CO2 laser resurfacing may be your treatment solution. The Pixel CO2 laser incorporates precise non-surgical skin resurfacing technology that leaves the skin healthy and refreshed. But what are the benefits of the Pixel CO2 laser?
The Pixel CO2 laser emits tiny, separated micro-beams of energy that treat columns of skin, leaving the adjacent cells untreated. The body’s natural repair process starts within these untreated areas, and new collagen is produced to fill in the small areas of damage. The collagen makes the skin tighter and plumper and restores a refreshed, youthful appearance.
Benefits of the Pixel CO2 Laser
- Minimal downtime: Long recovery times are a thing of the past with the Pixel CO2 laser. Because the Pixel CO2 works below the surface of the skin and leaves the outer epidermis intact, patient downtime is significantly reduced.
- Versatile technology: The Pixel CO2 laser can treat a range of skin problems including wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars, large pores, sun spots, and age spots.
- Fast healing: The laser only treats small areas of skin and leaves the surrounding areas in untouched. These untreated zones are able to kick-start the repair process, and this speeds up healing time.
- Few side effects: The fractional technology reduces side-effects such as hyperpigmentation, scarring, and infection, which are often associated with other ablative skin rejuvenation treatments.
- Safe: The Pixel CO2 laser is gentle enough to be used on delicate parts of the skin including the area around the eyes. There is minimal discomfort during treatment and no pain afterward.
The Pixel CO2 laser is a powerful, versatile skin resurfacing solution for all types of skin.
Are you ready to give skin resurfacing with the Pixel CO2 a try? Please fill out the form on the side of this page or call Millenium Medical & Spa Suites in Gardnerville, NV today at (775) 783-1127.